Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Gunter Winkler (guwi17_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-28 17:18:32

Am Mittwoch, 28. März 2007 23:06 schrieb Karl Meerbergen:
> Hi,
>
> The bindings do no longer compile since the functions one1 and one2
> do longer exist in the matrix functor_type. Can someone tell me
> whether this still exists in another name?

Do you remember what one1 and one2 mean?

> Perhaps, it is a good idea to move the traits specializations for
> ublas to the ublas repository to avoid this kind of situations in the
> future.

(see functional.hpp)
I think the storage to index mapping is now

functor::distance_i and functor::distance_j

and the fast (stride == 1) direction can be found via

functor::fast_i
functor::fast_j

However, I still don't know where some of these functions are used...

mfg
Gunter