Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Neal Becker (ndbecker2_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-25 08:22:10

I think you'll like this. This patch both implements the new resize
functionality, and at the same time, make it much cleaner.

Throughout storage.hpp, all storage classes have a resize with the same sig:

void resize (size_type size, bool preserve=false, value_type const&
init=value_type(), bool
do_init=!detail::has_trivial_constructor<value_type>::value);

array_adpators have a 2nd resize, which adds the pointer data arg, but is
otherwise the same.

So, where previously we had various overloaded resize, we now have a
consistent single resize (and a 2nd for the array_adaptors).

Even resize_internals are now consistent.

Default args are moved from resize_internals to resize.

I checked through vector.hpp, and there is just 1 small change.

I don't see any need for changes to matrix.hpp.