Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Jeffrey Brent McBeth (mcbeth_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-07-09 11:36:22

On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 11:17:04AM -0400, Sanjeev Mohindra wrote:
> Hi:
>
> I am in the process of evaluating uBLAS. I notice that there is something
> called the Bindings for uBlas in the boost sand-box. Is there some
> documentation for the same? Also, has somebody been able to use the bindings
> to bind ublas to Intel MKL or AMD ACML? I am most interested in binding
> uBlas to Intel MKL.

The LAPACK bindings in the sandbox bind up to the Intel MKL perfectly well,
and we use it all the time. We've had to create a few extra bindings that I
need to remember to contribute back at some point, but there really are no
problems with using them.

Jeff

"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over
 the man who cannot read them."
 -- Mark Twain