Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Michele De Stefano (micdestefano_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-08-24 10:01:34

I use a Linux Fedora 7 machine and I already have boost installed into
/usr/local/ (i.e. into /usr/local/include/boost I have all the headers, and
into /usr/local/lib I have libraries). The gcc version is 4.1.2.

Please, can any of you explain to me the complete procedure I must follow to
correctly install the numeric/bindings library of
Kresimir Fresl ?

I've already tried to install them (and I've posted a message two days ago)
but I could compile none of the
examples suggested into this mailing list nor the one at

http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?Linear_Algebra_With_UBLAS

So, I think I'm doing something wrong, because I see that many of you
frequently use that library without any problem.

Thank you.
Michele De Stefano