Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Michele De Stefano (micdestefano_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-18 09:01:00

The issue, I think, is not the serialization of a sub-matrix.
First of all I have to say that I've not tried the serialization of
uBLAS matrices.

The problem is this: imagine you have written to file the whole
matrix, using the boost::serialization facilities. Imagine that now,
you want to load in memory only
a sub-matrix of the matrix you have just saved. I think this is not
possible if you have
implemented the serialization as described into the
boost::serialization documentation,
because once you have written to file the whole matrix, the only thing
you can do is to
re-load it as a whole.

Am I wrong ?