Boost logo

Ublas :

From: rokuingh_at_[hidden]
Date: 2007-09-20 11:24:07

hi,

i've read a post very similar to this one, but i couldn't seem to make
it work. I'm using a very simple matrix inverse code i found on the
website and trying to run it. my compile line looks like this:

g++ -o main main.cpp -I${BOOSTROOT}
-I${ATLASROOT}/lib/OSX_UNKNOWNAltiVec -I${ATLASROOT}/
include -lf77blas -lcblas -ltstatlas -lptcblas -lptf77blas -llapack -latlas

i read that the order that the -l are in makes a difference, which
seems to be the problem because i get a lot of output that says that a
lot of stuff is out of scope. i hope this is enough information.
thanks!

--
Ryan O'Kuinghttons