Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Nico Galoppo (nico_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-01 12:23:14

Hi Gunter,

I like the efforts your are putting into having some sort of sparse
vector support in ublas. Just as a heads-up, is it possible that you
are using the wrong nomenclature when calling your functions
scatter/gather? I believe that gather is a better name for converting
a sparse set (like a sparse vector) into a dense set (like your
working set). Scatter is a better name for taking elements from a
dense set (working set) and putting them into (or 'scattering' them
into) a sparse vector.

Just my 2c.

--nico