Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Karl Meerbergen (Karl.Meerbergen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-19 02:38:09

I don't. Actually, a bindings to BLZPACK would come in handy. Note that
arpack is not designed for buckling and frequency analysis unless the
number of wanted eigenvalues is small. It does not do the Sturm sequence
test either. Blzpack also uses reverse communication as arpack. I have
some ideas to make nice bindings to arpack, but no time at the moment ...

Karl