Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Dima Sorkin (dsorkin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-12 06:43:54

ãÉÔÉÒÕÀ Markus Weimer <markus.weimer_at_[hidden]>:

> Hi,
> does clear() set all values to 0 for dense and sparse matrices? And if so:
> Is that efficient for a freshly generated sparse matrix?
Why would you want to clear freshly generated sparse matrix ?
I thought it is semantically zero anyway ...

> And a meta question: Where would I have found that information? I could noy
> find it on the uBlas website :-(
I browse uBLAS source code and ask questions in this list.
(It is true that many details of uBLAS behaviour are not
documented, but still I find uBLAS useful more than anything else
in my case)

Regards,
 Dima.