Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Gunter Winkler (guwi17_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-24 14:00:01

Am Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2008 12:35 schrieb Karl Meerbergen:
> Dear Tunc,
>
> All error messages I see here seem to be related to uBlas and seem to
> appear in the function sort() of coordinate_matrix. I do not see any
> trace to mumps or the bindings.

The sort() (or more precisely the index_triple_array from storage.hpp)
is some kind of evil hack. So I am not surprised that it does not work
with the current implementation. Unfortunately, I do not have access to
icc (and the windows platform) - so I can only try to guess whats
wrong ... and these error message do not tell much useful :-(

can you find out some details about

std::_Enable_if<<expression>,_OutIt>::_Result
std::_Merge_backward(_BidIt1, _BidIt1, _BidIt2, _BidIt2,
_BidIt3, _Pr)

?

mfg
Gunter