Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Dima Sorkin (dsorkin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-26 03:55:29

Following my experience with our university machines:
Please do experiments, and determine what is the maximum size of
"continuous" memory block (i.e. block obtained by one call
to malloc) your system lets you to allocate. It ought be
considerably smaller than the physical size of machine memory.

Regards,
 Dima.