Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Nico Galoppo (ngaloppo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-05 17:55:54

I know I am going to touch all (i,j), therefore precomputation with
gemm is going to give me the best performance that I can think of. I
was just hoping there'd be a cleaner way to 'flatten' a rxr matrix
into an r^2 vectors, perhaps using bindings/traits. Right now, my code
assumes a lot about the underlying layout.

--nico