Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Andreas Klöckner (lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-12 19:27:33

On Samstag 12 April 2008, erwann rogard wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> Thanks for your help. So then I also join in asking for guidance in
> installing the unit tests (I'm hoping to use them as examples that I can
> learn from) either a) independently from or b) as part of the BOOST_ROOT
> tree. In the case of b),
> - are we talking about adding to the tree both boost-bindings/boost and
> boost-bindings/libs or only the last one?
> - where in the tree? perhaps BOOST_ROOT/boost?

Sorry for the barrage of email-- if you only care about one single unit test,
you can easily compile it by itself by doing something like

$ c++ -I$BOOST_ROOT -I$BINDINGS_ROOT unittest.cpp -o
unittest -L/where/your/lapack/blas/whatever/is -llapack -lf77blas -latlas

I must say that I am no friend of bjam and try to avoid dealing with it as
much as possible.

Andreas