Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Dima Sorkin (dsorkin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-24 17:39:17

> > http://www.oonumerics.org/blitz/
>
> Ah, interesting! That's exactly the kind of stuff I was looking for,
> although the lack of support for sparse arrays means
> I wouldn't be able to use it for anything but toy problems: although
> the vector of coordinates is dense, the other matrices involved in
> this program (which are sized NxN where N is the vector size) must
> be sparse.

You can mix ublas sparse matrices with Blitz's vectors,
using raw memory adaptors. Both Blitz and ublas support it:

ublas: via shallow_array_adaptor, undocumented, please examine the code,
ask in this list or see archives - there were huge amount of conversations
in depth on this subject.
As of Blitz - read it's docs, it is well covered there.

Regards,
  Dima.