Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-27 15:33:30

Hello Jeremy,

> Unfortunately, the LAPACK functions I want to use are not (yet) implemented into the boost-sandbox.

The report at
http://www.cs.kuleuven.be/publicaties/rapporten/tw/TW506.abs.html
says
"The BLAS bindings in Boost Sandbox contain interfaces to some BLAS functions. Functions are added on request."
and
"As for the BLAS, the Boost Sandbox does not contain a full set of interfaces to LAPACK routines, but only very commonly used subprograms. On request, more functions are added to the library."

This model will probably only work if explicit requests are made. Can you tell me the names of the LAPACK functions that you need?

Regards,
Thomas