Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-07 09:15:09

Hello Jeremy,

> I hate to keep filling your inboxes, but does anyone have any ideas?

Don't worry about filling our inboxes, we subscribed voluntarily to boost-ublas.
Your mistake is not in hseqr.hpp, but in test_uBlas.cpp. You use a real matrix Z in the complex case (line 117).

I was a bit surprised to see that test_uBlas.cpp compiled, linked and executed "successful" after fixing this. I thought that line 183 and line 220 in hseqr.hpp are wrong, because you pass a pointer to work_temp instead of a pointer to work.

Regards,
Thomas