Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Karl Meerbergen (Karl.Meerbergen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-11 02:43:07

Dear all,

Another option is to stop contributing to the lapack bindings in
Boost.Sandbox and have Andreas repository as the 'official' lapack
bindings repository. We could add a link to Andreas' repository. That
would save others (including me) a lot of time trying to keep the
'official' bindings up to date.

In my opinion, what is most important is that the vector and matrix
traits classes are stable and are fixed in the Boost.Sandbox. I am less
concerned with the bindings themselves (LAPACK, MUMPS, UMFPACK, etc.),
as long as they use the traits classes from the official bindings.

Thoughts?

Best,

Karl