Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-16 15:41:27

> As such, I'm not particularly unhappy with the setup as it is now.
> And Thomas is free to cherrypick patches off my tree [1] as he sees fit.

I have to admit that I'm not unhappy with the current setup either.

My current goal is to bring the regression tests into good shape and run regression tests on a variety of different setups. I'm not really spending much time into this, so it will take quite a while until this task is finished.

If Andreas would not provide well packaged releases, I would have to worry about migrating the organization structure of the boost-numeric-bindings to the structure described at http://www.boost.org/community/sandbox.html. This would invalidate some existing links, without providing any real benefit (only that libs/numeric/bindings would be more visible).

Regards,
Thomas