Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-19 05:21:32

> > however be installed/tested using bjam. Thomas Klimpel is (I think)
working
> > on proper Jamfiles for the bindings. Once that matures, I'm much
more
> > likely to follow him to keep my upstream delta small.
>
> Did Thomas made his work public? I would probably prefer to use
it then :)

I'm currently working only on the regression tests, so my Jamfiles are
focused on this. It will be at least 6 month before I will even consider
extending them in any other direction. So it's probably better to try to
improve Andreas' python script to conform to the expectations of gentoo.