Boost logo

Ublas :

From: manik.s.m_at_[hidden]
Date: 2008-08-27 04:36:46

Code ensures size matching
the matrix that I have created is a standard matrix, due to the
algorithm involved in its calculation it so turns out that it is
symmetric.
Now I want L factor for this matrix from cholesky. therefore potrf is used
and triangular_adaptor is used to make the resultant symm_ada (see
'sal' in code) Lower triangular.

But what i get from
 triangular_adaptor<matrix<double>,lower> tal(matrix<double>(sal));
is an adaptor , I on the other hand need a Lower triangular matrix,
to perform prod()
I dont want to write a for loop and do this manually,
I am sure there must ber a way of using this triangular adaptor in
place of matrix itself.

Thanks,
Manik