Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Possible defect in mapped_vector
From: Benson Margulies (bimargulies_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-20 20:17:41

I did later open a trac with a test case that fails, I believe.

Advice-wise, here's my issue: I don't need linear algebra at all. I
need a big, sparse, 'map', and std::map has awful performance.

It turns out that a co-worker implemented something that looks a lot
like mapped_array, only without the issue I reported in trac.