Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: [ublas] axpy_prod error
From: Nizar Khalifa Sallem (nksallem_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-10-22 07:19:54

Hi,
I have troubles with axpy_prod().
I used tu employ the simple prod() to compute incrementally a product of
bounded matrixes of double in a for loop with no issues:
U_j.plus_assign(prod(trans(A_ij), A_ij));
In order to improve performances I used axpy_prod insted:
axpy_prod(trans(A_ij), A_ij, U_j, false);
with U_j.clear() befor entring the loop.
I got this error :
Check failed in file /usr/include/boost/numeric/ublas/operation.hpp at
line 575:
norm_1 (m - cm) <= 2 * std::numeric_limits<real_type>::epsilon () *
merrorbound
** std::exception: **
internal logic
as I saw it is a type check so if I am running out of double range why
this didn't appear in prod() else what could it be?

Thanks a lot.