Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] [bindings] Workspaces
From: Rutger ter Borg (rutger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-12 04:27:55

I agree. Whatever interface we end up with, if a user can pass

lapack::function( ..., optimal_workspace() );
lapack::function( ..., minimal_workspace() );
lapack::function( ..., workspace( a ) );
lapack::function( ..., workspace( a, b ) );
lapack::function( ..., workspace( a, b, c ) );

would be clean and consistent to me. We might also consider to make the
order of arguments passed to workspace arbitrary, by adding different
retrieve methods for each value_type into the workspace1 ... workspace3
classes.

Cheers,

Rutger