Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Linker error
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-14 08:39:15

Mehran Ziadloo wrote:
> Thanks guys (Thomas, Ralf and Jeff) that was one step
> forth but still I have the same problem.

Let's try again then.

> I've linked my project to the two libraries of BLAS_nowrap.lib
> and clapack_nowrap.lib and also defined BIND_FORTRAN_LOWERCASE_UNDERSCORE
> in the first line of my code (in the file where I have the main function).

You probably don't need to link to clapack_nowrap.lib, but it shouldn't hurt either.

> But linker can't find the 11 functions yet.
> One more thing, all of the 11 functions start with _
> that I forgot to mention in my previous email.

And when you defined BIND_FORTRAN_LOWERCASE_UNDERSCORE in the right place, they should also end with an _. A good place (for a start) might be "project properties"->"Configuration Properties"->"C/C++"->"Preprocessor"->"Preprocessor Definitions".

You could also define it in the first line of every .cpp file that has a potential include dependency to "boost/numeric/bindings/traits/fortran.h", if you prefer.

> So anyone knows any solution?

Just keep trying...

Regards,
Thomas