Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Linker errorþ
From: Mehran Ziadloo (mehran20_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-12-15 03:17:45

Hi Thomas,

You were absolutely right. moddlaed7 indicates a modified version of dlaed7 used in the code I were trying to compile. I searched the code and found a piece of code written in Fortran containing the routine. I compiled it and it's working fine, thanks to you. It was my first time compiling some code in Fortran and I'm amazed that it's done so easily!
But still one problem remains that I'm not sure where it comes from (Boost Bindings or the other piece of code). Perhaps you can help me with this. When I compile and link the code in Debug mode, it works fine but when I'm trying to do the same in Release mode, it prompts a link error saying it can't find routine __imp___CrtDbgReportW
Do you know who's routine this is? And why it can be found in Debug mode and not in Release?!

Thanks again Thomas, you are great.

Regards,
Mehran Ziadloo

Get a bird’s eye view of the world with Multimap
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/115454059/direct/01/