Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] [bindings] Lapack generator
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-01-08 18:55:20

Rutger ter Borg wrote:
> All your bugreports (incorrectly generated code/asserts/etc.), comments,
> questions, ideas, etc. are very welcome!

Things really seem to progress now, so some dreams may be allowed. What I dreamed of for the medium term was to have complete bindings for the simple and expert lapack driver routines, and bindings for the blas routines on a similar level as the bindings for atlas.

bugreports:
- the select member of gees is not recognized as an external subroutine.
- the fortran INTEGER type is translated to int instead of integer_t
- more remarks will follow later...

Regards,
Thomas