Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: [ublas] Help with matrix/vector traits in bindings to MKL
From: Jesse Perla (jesseperla_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-21 15:41:47

One of the things that I am going to need for my projects are the random MKL
random number generators (in particular, the multivariate normal which isn't
in boost). I was hoping to do it so that I can fill various vector and
matrix structures.
I think the main traits I need are for different sorts of vectors and dense
ublas matrices. I will need to get the sizes, verify storage order, and get
a pointer to fill. Can you point me towards the simplest example using
numeric traits to figure this out? It would also be nice to have an example
of where I can dispatch to a different impl if the structure passed in is a
matrix vs. a vector.

If I get this working I will try to contribute it for MKL numeric bindings
eventually.

Thanks,
Jesse