Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: [ublas] bindings to gotoblas issue for matrix divide of large size in zthread
From: Zero.Li (zeli_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-03-27 00:24:59

Hi All:
     I used open-source zthread, and boost-numeric-binding to gotoblas in my
program.
     In my program, if don't use zthread, only one single thread to run
lapack::gesv function for small size or large size of matrix, no problem
happend.
     However, if I moved the calculation codes to run() function in zthread
library, gesv() function for small size, also no problem, but for large
size(in my code, it is 1000*1000), crash problem happened. (when calling
gotoblas, read violation issue).
     Anybody can help me see this problem.
     Thanks a lot.

Zero.Li