Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] problem regards to using boost binding library for svd in lapack under vc 9.0
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-04-14 06:19:31

> Can anybody tell me how this could be solved?

There are two simple fixes for your problem.
1) You can simply add "#include <iostream>" to your code, because this is where std::cerr is defined.
2) You can update to the current version of the numeric_bindings from
https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/numeric_bindings-v1

because the current version of the file gesdd.hpp from
https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/numeric_bindings-v1/boost/numeric/bindings/lapack/gesdd.hpp

doesn't use std::cerr anymore (but just updating gesdd.hpp will not work, because int has been replaced with integer_t, which is a typedef in traits/type.h.)

(With respect to your message from MAILER-DAEMON_at_[hidden]: We all get this message since quite some time when we write to the ublas mailing list. I don't really care, but it seems to confuse the occasional guests of the list, so perhaps we should try to fix it.)

Regards,
Thomas