Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] novice question. how to use ublas bindings
From: Rutger ter Borg (rutger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-20 01:31:26

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/numeric_bindings/boost/numeric/bindings/

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/numeric_bindings/libs/numeric/bindings/lapack/test/ublas_gees.cpp

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/numeric_bindings/boost/numeric/bindings/lapack/driver/gees.hpp

> the functions requires two extra arguments (char const jobvs, char const
> sort).
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

Hello Luca,

the bindings at sandbox/numeric_bindings are the "trunk" version, whereas
sandbox/numeric_bindings-v1 are "stable"

You could try the more stable version, or help us improve the trunk version.

For the trunk version, you could try 'N' for jobvs, and 'N' for sort. Select
is probably new, too, please try 0 for that one. If unsure about any
arguments of a lapack driver functions, please check the manual of lapack
itself. E.g., consult your function at

http://www.netlib.org/lapack/double/
http://www.netlib.org/lapack/complex/

Cheers,