Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] novice question. how to use ublas bindings
From: Karl Meerbergen (karl.meerbergen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-08-22 09:50:19

It has been a long time that I had a look at the bindings. In the
original bindings, both possibilities with and without a symmetric
adaptor were provided and what I suggest worked.

Having said that, I agree with Rutger that allowing to pass upper(a) as
an argument would be much nicer (in most situations).

Karl