Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] whole ublas matrix as vector
From: Michael Norel (minorlogic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-06 06:58:16

Hi all!

I still need this functionality (matrix expression as vector expression)for intensive use of ublas.

I need to
1. compare 2 matrixes with some eplison threshold like "norm_2(m1-m2) < eps"
2. check if the submatrix of matrix is zero like "norm_2(m1) > 0"

3. find the absolute maximum element of matrix like norm_inf(m1)
and many others, where m1 and m2 is matrix expressions.

Where can a i post the functionality request for such adaptor? Or it is realy the right way to implement it myself?