Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] whole ublas matrix as vector
From: Michael Norel (minorlogic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-07 09:35:20

Hi All.

i tried to use "norm_inf" for matrices but i get unexpected result

//-------------------------------------------
   Matrix m(2, 3);
   Vector v(2*3);

   for (SizeType i = 0; i < m.size1 (); ++ i)
   {
      for (SizeType j = 0; j < m.size2 (); ++ j)
      {
         v (i * m.size2() + j) = m (i, j) = -(Real)(3 * i + j);
      }
   }

   std::cout << m << std::endl;
   std::cout << v << std::endl;

   std::cout << norm_inf(m) << std::endl;
   std::cout << norm_inf(v) << std::endl;

12
5

Is it expected result? what is math meaning of norm_inf(m) ?

Thanks