Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] [feature request] new free functions for matrix/vector sizes
From: Gunter Winkler (guwi17_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-09-20 18:03:15

Marco Guazzone schrieb:
> I've tried to implement these features plus the begin/end operation.
>
> Since I'm very a beginner in template meta-programming, I would very
> appreciate any hint/suggestion/comment for improving the code and my
> knowledge about C++ ;)

After a quick look, the code is very clean and well documented. I'll
merge the provided files to trunk during this week and give more
detailed feedback.

> PS: Should I post the code in the Trac site? If I do, how? I've
> noticed the Login link ask me a login/password credentials...which I
> have not :)
No, sending patches to the list is fine. This way anyone interested can
review and discuss the details. BTW. anyone is allowed to add comments
to a ticket. Thus feel free to use the tool, because this is a good
place to document changes.

mfg
Gunter