Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] Changes in 1.41
From: Gunter Winkler (guwi17_at_[hidden])
Date: 2009-10-28 18:19:14

Jesse Perla wrote:
> Hi guys,
> There were a lot of small bugs and a few features with patches recently=
=2E
> Did these make it into boost 1.41? Should I work off of the trunk inst=
ead?

The status of trunk/release can be checked via the open/closed tickets.

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/query?status=3Dassigned&status=3Dclosed&=
status=3Dnew&status=3Dreopened&group=3Dstatus&component=3DuBLAS&order=3Dp=
riority&col=3Did&col=3Dsummary&col=3Dcomponent&col=3Dmilestone&col=3Dstat=
us&col=3Dtype&milestone=3DBoost+1.41.0

I did not add all patches from the list to the trunk, yet. However I
commited everything that is mentioned in the tickets. Please have a
short look and tell me what patch is still missing.

mfg
Gunter

PS: any help with documentation (plain HTML) is welcome.