Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] [bindings] New traits system
From: Jesse (jesseperla_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-09 09:44:05

Rutger ter Borg <rutger <at> terborg.net> writes:

> What / how is gelsd fixed? I think workspace stuff can be overruled quite
> easily through the template of gelsd. I guess I missed your fix.

Yup, Thomas was right and I am an idiot thinking it was a problem inside of MKL.
I commented out the assertions on the workspace (line 142 of gelsd.hpp) and it
worked great for the lapack::optimal_workspace().

If these kinds of bugs are common in automatic generation, may I make a proposal?
Add on a tag to detail::workspace2<> to say whether an optimal workspace was used
or not.

Then for the assertion checks on the size of the workspace, only check if NOT an
optimal workspace?