Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] [bindings] New traits system
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-01-19 12:33:39

Rutger ter Borg wrote:
> I've managed to get all atlas regressions pass except those for getri (known
> issue with workspace / non-workspace clapack/lapack), and ublas_gesv5. The
> latter compiles, but doesn't pass due to an assertion which I think is
> correct. Could you take a look at ublas_gesv5?

I agree that the assertion seems to be correct. What is strange is that "bindings::size_column(a)" return 4, also "a" is constructed as

size_t n = 3;
m4x4_t a (n, n);

so I would expect "bindings::size_column(a)" to return 3. I noticed
typedef ublas::c_matrix<double, 4, 4> m4x4_t;
but I couldn't find any mention of ublas::c_matrix in the new traits system. The old traits system had an explicit binding for ublas::c_matrix. Perhaps...

Regards,
Thomas