Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] How to solve systems of linear equations?
From: Karl Meerbergen (Karl.Meerbergen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-10 15:23:53

lapack and blas can be installed by ubuntu's synaptic software manager.

 From a fundamental point of view: noone has the time, or has the
expertise to rewrite the excellent software written over the last
decades into ublas. That is why many of us link with external software.
It takes some time to set it up, of course, but with the bindings
project, we have a nice compromise that makes many people happy
(including myself).

Best regards,

Karl