Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] How to solve systems of linear equations?
From: Rutger ter Borg (rutger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-11 14:03:40

Rui Maciel wrote:

> This is straying a bit away from the subject but when faced with the
> choice of having a documentation that may not be quite up to date and not
> having one at all, I believe that no one would choose to not have any
> documentation.

You probably searched for the documentation of those mentioned libraries
through Ubuntu's repositories :-/.

Presumably one of the reasons you are going through the trouble of
implementing your task in C++ is that you are seeking fast execution. I bet
TNT will not give you that. I'd recommend to consider prototyping in Python
or something. E.g., numpy/scipy. Faster execution / shorter development
time.

Cheers,

Rutger