Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] New uBLAS maintainer
From: Rutger ter Borg (rutger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-03-23 03:36:43

Rhys Ulerich wrote:

> The concept matching functions are in boost::detail::multi_array
> within concept_checks.hpp. I have a ticket open [1] to make them
> public and documented. It's probably easier to work with the concepts
> than the necessary evil that is soup of interwoven implementation
> classes.
>
> - Rhys

You're probably right. Could you help me get going a bit with the
ConceptChecking stuff? I see there's

BOOST_CONCEPT_ASSERT((some_concept_check<T>));

but I don't think some_template<T> inherits from true_type or false_type. Is
there some trick to make this work? Would be really cool, by the way.

Cheers,

Rutger