Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] [bindings] Which Bindings should I direct my users to? Boost proper?
From: Andrea Cassioli (cassioliandre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-19 02:38:59

Hi uBlas,
I'm experiencing a simlar issues: I'm developing a numeric library
containing an optional module which requires uBLAS Numeric Bindings.
At the present time I'm using the latest snapshot from

http://mathema.tician.de/software/boost-numeric-bindings

but I'd truly prefer to see a more official and mantained version.
Moreover, I can not understand which are the future plan, for the
uBlas site says nothing about the binding.
If I'm not wrong there is a quite different implementeation in the
boost sandbox, but it is not clear to me if and when it will become
available and included in the official distribution.

Is there anyone that can clearly give some more information?

Andrea