Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] announcement: ublasJama (ublas port of Jama, including SVD and eigenvalue decomposition)
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-01 04:00:33

In term of license, if we consider it's an original work (i.e. not just a
single translation of jama in c++) then I would prefer to have the boost
license on it so that not to bother with the complexity of licensing.

If Frederic agree on it, I would like him to add this license to his work so
that we can consider integration into ublas.
I think we will have to better integrate things now, but it will be a
pleasure to have such a collection of algorithms in ublas.

David