Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] bindings for ScaLAPACK
From: Milosz Kukla (miloszkukla_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-11 09:04:43

Thank you for answer. Well, we use the most Vector container as we work with vector subspaces in matrixes. I tried to change call names adding P letter to functions in lapack_names.h however during compile attemp I got errors on linking time. You can look at it here. Perhaps you had some idea why it happens. http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/showthread.php?t=74219&o=d&s=lr

Best regards,
Milosz Kukla