Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] bindings for ScaLAPACK
From: Milosz Kukla (miloszkukla_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-19 00:39:11

Thank you for answer Thomas.Most of undefined references has disappered however some MPI problems are still there. Unfortunatly I dont know what is wrong because I have MPI libs in ldconfig. Perhaps do you have some idea please? I have posted errors here: http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/showthread.php?t=74219&o=d&s=lr

Thank you a lot and best wishes,
Milosz