Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: [ublas] ublas sourceforge web site
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-20 10:14:26

Hi everybody,

I tried to contact the former owner of the sourceforge uBLAS website,
without success. That would be great to use this space for new developments,
users contributions, etc...
But I need to have the ownership transfered (or shared) to me in order to do
that.

Is any of you still in contact with the former owner ?
The register developers are: Joerg Walter, Kresimir Fresl and Michael
Stevens

The site is pretty abandonned but still well referenced by Google and will
all the new contributions coming in, it would be nice to have it.
The code will, of course, stay on Boost SVN (ok in fact I just want to have
the ublas.sourceforge.net pages).
Otherwise I'll try to create something somewhere else but that would be a
pity.

Cheers,
David

--