Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] ublas web site
From: Marco Guazzone (marco.guazzone_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-14 02:21:04

On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 10:32 PM, David Bellot <david.bellot_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> a new web site is online at http://ublas.sourceforge.net
> It's a MediaWiki based website that I will populate progressively. If anyone
> wants to contribute please contact directly me on my personal email because
> I think you will need to register and I will have to give some permissions
> or something like that. I didn't read the documentation yet :-)
>
> For the time being, apart from a greetings message there is nothing but the
> reference API documentation (made with doxygen).
>
> So please, read it, write it, contribute to it and do plenty of nice
> numerical computations.

Hi David,

Good job and thank you for your time.

Just one question: codes under "operation", "traits" and "tags.hpp"
already contain doxy tags but they do not appear in doxy doc.
Is it possible to include them?
We could creates new groups like "Operations", "Type Traits",...

What do you think about?

Thank you very much

Cheers,

-- Marco