Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] A few patches for bugs and a feature
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-16 02:58:30

Hi Jesse,

thanks for the patches. I will take care of them as soon as possible. I'm
especially glad with the operator*.
Well, I'm glad with bugs with MSVC because I don't use windows at all so I
couldn't find those.
It's too late for 1.44 for they will be in 1.45 for sure for it has been
closed for all changes last monday.

Cheers,
David