Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] cublas bindings
From: Rutger ter Borg (rutger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-19 02:01:41

http://code.google.com/p/asadchev/source/browse/#svn/trunk/projects/boost/numeric/bindings/cublas

> can you give me some feedback if you are willing?
> also, if you would like to collaborate, that would be great
>
> Thank you

Hello Andrey,

that's interesting. In what terms is it different from the current BLAS
bindings, where CUBLAS support is built-in? CUBLAS bindings are generated
from C-header files from NVidia. To enable, define
BOOST_NUMERIC_BINDINGS_BLAS_CUBLAS. Having said that, CUBLAS support is
untested and we're still looking for matrix and vector structures that live
on the GPU.

Further questions and/or comments are welcome.

Cheers,

Rutger