Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] compile error on gesv.hpp on 64Bit system
From: Thomas Klimpel (Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-26 07:22:24

Kraus Philipp wrote:
> I use the lapack numerical bindings with boost. On my OSX I have
> compiled the lapck with atlas (configure command: configure --nof77 --
> prefix=<target> --with-netlib-lapack-tarfile=lapack.tgz). On the OSX
> everything works fine.

On OS X, using the Accelerate framework probably provides better performance:
<http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/ublas/2010/06/4361.php>

I had done a test on "Snow Leopard" after that email, and it mostly worked (only some blas1 routines failed). I think I know what causes the failures and I will test again when the generated code contains the suspected "necessary" changes.

Regards,
Thomas