Boost logo

Ublas :

Subject: Re: [ublas] vector/matrix_assign do not work for integral types (bug?)
From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-08-16 17:23:07

Hi Marco,

I was on holiday at the time of your ticket. In fact, I don't work very
often with complex, but you found an interesting bug.
Your patch seems to be pretty reasonable in fact. Can you also create a test
that we can include in the ublas main test.

I'm going to review your patch right now and apply it to the trunk if it
seems correct to me.From what I read from your email, your solution with a
static_cast is reasonable and elegant. I don't want to clutter things with
mpl yet.

As soon as it's done, we can go to your second patch.
Thanks a lot for your help.

Cheers,
David